Dear Da Noi customers and friends,
a quick update whilst we await the return of our website in full swing.
Only a few days to go until we will reopen the doors to the public on the July 10th!
Thank you for the floods of reservation requests this week. We will try and accommodate everyone, on the day you requested or try and offer alternatives which suit you. The first three weekends are pretty much booked up, you may want to consider some alternative days during the week or Sunday for your Da Noi experience.
Use the button at the bottom of this page to check availability and one of our team will come back to you as soon as possible.
UPDATE – the complete Main Menu, Lunch Menu and Drinks/Wine list are now available for you to browse using the “Menu” tab in the homepage.
We honestly cannot wait to show you what we have got in store.
Chef Valentina decided to restart with an incredible à la carte menu, more refined and rationalised, a bit smaller than the previous ones too. She is keen to respect the seasonality of the ingredients used at her best, so she also decided that the à la carte menu will change every two months in pretty much its entirety. We will also offer our guests the possibility to have a recommended glass of wine from our unique wine list paired to each course.
The Lunch Menu will be exclusively served in the form of a Tasting Menu. The idea is to get you into a complete Da Noi experience in a much lighter and more affordable way. We previously served our lunch menu at £22 with three courses, the cost won’t change. An optional “mini” three-wine flight option will also be available at lunch for all customers who desire that.
In order to follow the Government guidelines to the best of our ability, we would like to make you aware of all the risk mitigation measures we will take up for the safest Da Noi experience onsite.
The new social distancing measures will impose us to reduce our maximum capacity from 28 seats to 18.
- We will work under a strict “reservation only” policy;
- Early bookings will be allowed up to 60 days in advance;
- To manage the reduced capacity in a more controlled way, we will take bookings using pre-defined sitting times (2 sittings at lunch and 3 sittings in the evenings), with the duration of 1h30m max each;
- We will have 2 tables of 4 people and 5 tables of 2 people available (total 18 people) per sitting;
- We will request to stagger the arrival to the restaurant by 15min for half of the guests booked per sitting to avoid congregations (our staff will contact you individually to make the necessary arrangements);
- We will also request that whilst we will allow the necessary time to enjoy your experience onsite, you are mindful of your time slot, and take into account the minimum required time for our staff to sanitise tables, chairs and equipment before the next sitting.
- We will request that a deposit of £10pp is paid for every booking (to avoid no-shows and consequent loss for the business and waste of food which is freshly prepared every day).
HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- We will operate a “card only” payment policy and our card machine will be sanitised after each use;
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the restaurant and required to be used upon entering the building for staff members and guests;
- You will find your reserved table empty at your arrival and we will only bring your own cutlery and glassware out with your first course
- We will not allow any physical contact between guests and our staff or other people in the restaurant;
- All staff will be serving you wearing face masks;
- After every interaction with your table, our team will be required to sanitise their hands, and will be encouraged to keep a safe distance at all times;
- Our little toilet will be sanitised at frequent and regular intervals. We request that, due to the small size of the corridor leading to it, if you find it occupied you temporarily return to your table in wait for it to free up;
- We will be using laminated menus which will be sanitised after each use;
- More of these to be listed out soon..
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to hosting you from July 10th!